Monday, December 13, 2010

Just thought I'd share...



I saw this movie when it came out a few years ago and thought it was an okay film. Now, after watching on instant netflix 5 times in the past two weeks, it's a favorite! I love Blanche, the sweet, well meaning secretary, and of course I love Harry Connick Jr. as Tom. But I think more than anything I love how the main character, Lucy, doesn't just fall in love with someone. She falls in love with the little town. It reminds me how much I can't wait to be back in a small town. Plus, it's a great chick-flick to cuddle up with on a cold night. Just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this movie! i love their accents and the scrappers and harry connick jr is so cute and it's just a feel good cute little chick flick :) diddo!

    ReplyDelete