Thursday, February 16, 2012

Update...

So here are the last two months in pictures and captions. As Jared would say to the babies, "Hold on to your seats!"
Nothing better than chocolate covered children!
Jake's birthday complete with a cake of his favorite
sport, baseball,  and some new friends. 
To die for rootbeer float cupcakes. Rootbeer cupcakes with a
rootbeer vanilla buttercream filling, topped with vanilla
buttercream frosting. It tasted like a rootbeer float. This is
what happens when I watch cupcake wars during
Kate's 2 am feeding. (Curse you DVR!)
Yea Snow!!!
My little snow shoveller's enjoying a warm cup
of cocoa with toast and jam.
The consequence of eating a whole piece of toast and jam in one bite. 
Kate is growing up.
She's now eating solids (rice cereal and green beans for now).
And she seems to enjoy it, despite making a huge mess.
In the meantime, the doctor finally found
space for his practice. (PT room)

There are three rooms and what I like to call
a waiting "hallway". (Treatment room)

It needed a lot of tender loving care. Basically it
was a blank slate. (Massage Therapy room)
It may not have been the first choice, but it's
turning out to be the best choice.  (Waiting  room)
That's it in a nutshell. My wonderful sister and bro-in-law have taken us in while the doctor is getting his practice up and running. That's four adults and eight children in one place. I am grateful that they have made us feel very welcome, and the children are having a blast staying with their cousins!
The doctor has been busy building out the leased office space. I'm confident he's going to do well. People are waiting for his opening because reportedly the other dc's in the area are difficult to get into or have raised prices substantially. Leaving school we were unsure of exactly what lay ahead, and some things have not gone our way, but the doctor and I are confident we are in the right place. Now if he can just get the practice opened...on Monday, if all goes well with the fire marshal. I'll have pictures of the finished office by then to. Just in case anyone wants to see what it looks like when Ikea takes over a chiropractic office.

3 comments:

  1. Wow William and Kate are looking so grown up. Jakes birthday cake looked awesome! And the office looks like it will work out great, can't wait to see more pics. Looks like life is good, we miss you all! Sending hugs and kisses :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely little mouth girly and you look sooooooooo good with it messy like that, shame to waste that mouth it will feel sooooooo good sucking my c-ck, and I promise I will make your mouth look just like that when I c-m in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. jake tonight you become a big boy, we got to bed and suck each other first, you are getting good at it and can swallow everything now, then your "special" treat, on your hands and knees, lovely sweet tight bum lubed up and you take my c-ck in you, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good boy soooooooooooooo tight, you scream but just like sucking you will get use to it, you are so tight I c-m really quick, it is my boip-ssy now.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete