Crazy busy... that is how I will describe the past month... crazy busy! Now that I've been able to catch my breath I'm going to update you on our crazy busy month.
The biggest new and recent event is of course the doctor's graduation from chiropractic college. Woo-hoo!! Yippee!! Hallelujah!! I'm so proud of him. Eight years of hard work. Eight years of balancing marriage, children, school, and church. (You did it babe! I'm so, so proud of you!)
Of course graduating also meant moving. Congrats to the doctor and brother for fitting two households in one truck! Our stuff made it to a storage unit in Utah, while we made a whirlwind trip to visit grandparents and family for Christmas.
We did some sledding.
Holly was not a huge fan of going downhill.
We made some gingerbread houses...
And opened lots of presents.
All in all we had a wonderful, busy holiday season. We are still in transition, staying with my amazing sister and her family. The events of the past month are sinking in, and I will have more to share in a few days. So, this blog is to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment