Yea for Christmas!! So I used to be one of those people who were flabbergasted when Christmas decorations came out after Halloween. How dare we skip Thanksgiving! But....I'm just saying who doesn't secretly get excited to see the store shelves being filled with red and green, or hearing jingle bells playing in the background? Don't get me wrong....I love Thanksgiving, but as you can see I've got the Christmas butterflies early this year.
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!
. . . but santa sitting in the mall just two weeks after halloween? seriously. i too love christmas, but the anticipation that grows, waiting until after thanksgiving for it is the best! i feel overwhelmed and that the magic is being spent too early and i'm going to be sick of christmas before it gets here.
ReplyDeletesecretly, i do love christmas...but i am with kristen...i love the waiting until after thanksgiving to fully embrace...and kris, can you seriously get sick of christmas...that's not american...i'm just sayin'. love ya, ju. and i'm glad we get to spend christmas together this year.
ReplyDeleteIt's so much fun with little kids.
ReplyDelete