Monday, October 24, 2011

We've Been Busy...

I haven't been in hiding. Really, we've been busy. New baby No. 5, a trip to Home (aka Utah), trips to places we'll never see again, schools starting, and so much more. So instead of trying to write about it all, I'm just going to post some pictures. That's what ya'll want anyway! Am I right, or am I right?!?
Enjoy.
Last trip to the dam.


 Kate in her cocoon.
 Will and Kate
 Snoozing...again
 Hmmm, sleep or food. Looks like sleep won.
 Enjoying our last trip to Tillamook and the beach.
 "Grab the camara...she's awake!!)
 Jacob is helpful and loves holding Kate so I can get things done.
 Lucie's first day of school.

 Tummy time, or as I call it, blanket eating time.
 Celebrating a full month with Kate!


Whew....I hope you got all that.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you posted pictures. i was so sad that i didn't get to see you all...and while this doesn't fully make up for it, it is a nice consolation prize. they are all too cute for their britches. love you all.

    ReplyDelete