Ninja Jake
Lucie wanted to be a witch and a princess...ta-da!
Holly wanted to be strawberry shortcake.
Cute puppy Will. He looooovvvvves dogs!
Holly chewing skirt, Lucie poking baby, happy-oblivious Will, and Jake trying not to drop baby Kate. This is what our kids are like in reality.
Big smiles, looking at the camera, no chewing, picking, poking, or licking something. It's a photographic miracle!
Enjoying the rewards of trunk or treating.
Picture of trunk or treating aftermath.
Yeah...this is what became of nap time after trunk or treat. Mind you they had been in "nap time" over an hour and hadn't gone to sleep. The sugar apparently gave Will super human "I-can-now-climb-out-of-crib" powers. Awesome...(sarcastically). I did actually cry after taking this photo, seeing as how I had just done laundry the day before and organized their full dresser drawers, which had been emptied of their total contents along with the fully stocked top drawer of huggies diapers. Seriously...I took the photo, calmly put mayhem (what I now call the duo of Will and Holly) in bed, shut the door, then cried a little. *Sigh* At least I can show this photo to their children one day. Ha,ha,ha!








No comments:
Post a Comment